Last updated: July 13, 2023
Data We Collect About You
When you visit our website, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data: Including your first name, last name, username or similar identifier when you communicate directly with us.
- Contact Data: Including your email address and telephone numbers when using our contact forms.
- Technical Data: Including your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
How We Collect Your Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you:
- Direct interactions: You may give us your Identity and Contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email, or through chat. This includes personal data you provide when you complete our contact form.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
- Surveys: We may ask you to take part in our anonymous surveys which you can participate in voluntarily.
How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To provide and improve our services.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To send you relevant notices and marketing communications.
- To conduct research for analytical purposes.
How We Share Your Data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data; object to or limit the use of your personal data; and request portability of your personal data.